Doulas of Cincinnati is growing and we couldn't be more excited! We're looking for Birth and Postpartum & Infant Care Doulas serving South West Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and South East Indiana.
- Be compassionate, professional and self-motivated people who support our company's vision of creating more comfortable and confident families in Greater Cincinnati.
- Live our mission of providing unbiased and non-judgmental support to all families while serving as an ally to the LGBTQA community, people of color, and all marginalized groups. Advocates and people only interested in promoting one particular type of parenting, birth choice, family type etc. need not apply.
- Be certified or be willing to obtain a certification through ProDoula.
- Consistently facilitate communication as an effective part of our client’s support team so that everyone works together seamlessly. This includes working closely with our clients, other professionals on our team and members of our local medial care community.
- Be an active member of the DOC team willing to share in an on-call schedule. Being available to clients is a necessary part of the services we provide. You must be willing and available to participate in our clients’ support as requested, even at the last minute if needed .
- Own or be willing to open an LLC and carry liability insurance. We are happy to provide guidance and support through this very simple process.
DOC Independent Contractors Love:
- Our expertise and experience, and being part of a team of established professionals happy to help guide and support you as you support families.
- That Doulas of Cincinnati takes care of the back-office work so you can show up, shine and Be A Doula in Greater Cincinnati. We cover business management and expansion with our established and tested systems including: networking, branding, marketing, client acquisition, legal, client communication and more.
- Being part of a dynamic team of like-minded individuals supporting one another and improving birth and parenting in Greater Cincinnati, all while earning a living wage. Now who doesn't love that?!
Please send a letter of intent and two references (one personal, one professional) to email@example.com with the subject “Join Your Team- [Full Name]”
Please answer the following questions in the letter of intent:
- How can you best support growing families in Greater Cincinnati?
- Why are you a great fit for Doulas of Cincinnati?
- What does “non-judgmental support” mean to you?
- What positions are you interested in and what areas would you like to serve?
we would love to talk to you about this rewarding and exciting career!
to learn more, give us a call at 513-655-7941 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org